LEAD Cohort 9, Biblical Theological Seminary

LEAD Cohort 9, Biblical Theological Seminary

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Firefighters

I don't do a lot of "blogging" nor do I look through a lot of "blogs."

Through the advice of a classmate, however, I was reading a blog about a week ago that originates from a local guy. He had just posted some thoughts about Firefighters & how they are a good metaphor for the church.

I can't stop thinking about the analogy as it is quite thought provoking on the role of the church in the local community. Since, this is part of the idea behind the type of mission trip we are taking, I wondered if you guys would want to be challenged by it as well.

Check it out, and feel free to let me know what you think.

http://www.jrbriggs.com/missional-outposts-7/02/

No comments:

Post a Comment